Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Welcome to WordModules.com - theWord Modules

Welcome to WordModules.com

2 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

This community will support theWord, similar to my work with other, free Bible software. The two websites will remain completely separate. This is a brand new site, so bear with us. We're just getting warmed up!

Since we're already in the "free publishing business", so to speak, why not also publish modules for theWord, taking advantage of theWord's unique data, features, and functionality? Since theWord already has official forums, I expect our forums will mostly be used to ask about modules we host or module requests.

For those familiar with my other website, understand this venture is different. theWord targets mostly Evangelical Christians. This, too, is my target audience and our theological focus will reflect this reality.

Features of WordModules.com:
  • We allow third parties (like you) to share theWord modules with others. You can also see who downloaded your upload.

• We do not and will not rely on free web hosting. Free hosting websites have lost their primary source of revenue and their business model's future is uncertain. Our goal is to build a long term, secure module library for theWord.

• We will focus on publishable quality modules--not quantity.

User uploaded, and bulk uploaded modules may not conform to the publishable quality standard.

However, modules we publish will be "publishable quality"--for example, our modules will not be a copy/paste of archive.org with OCR errors, page headers, and unreadable Greek/Hebrew text. Verses will be properly recognized by theWord. Books and Commentaries will properly use theWord's hierarchical data structure. Our modules will properly rely on theWord's default font's. In other words, we will strive to meet theWord's publishing standards for your enjoyment.

• This website has the blessing of theWord's author and will save him much needed time. Previously, we gave theWord the source material for modules like Biblical Illustrator and Jonathan Trapp's commentary. The downside to this was theWord's author had to take time to properly format the modules for theWord. Our goal is to host those types of theWord modules here!

Click here to view the articles

#2 dartmaster644

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Josh.....Thank you and all the other guys thats making these wonderful modules available to folks using
theWord...Bible study program. It's a class act you're putting on here....and the work you guys are putting into this "glorifies" the Lord greatly ! Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Dartmaster644

#3 Mick Wood

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLytham St Annes, UK

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:20 AM

Thank you seems so inadequate - the program is awesome and the resources are incredible. The biggest problem is knowing which resources to download / use. many blessings to everyone concerned, Mick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 37 user(s)