Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Third party modules downloaded in iBible-issues - theWord Modules

Third party modules downloaded in iBible-issues

4 replies to this topic

#1 JoGirl

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

Some of the modules I downloaded do not open up, such as Lange's commentary and Trapp's. The issue may be encryption or may be something on my end. Also, it would be great to have the Apostolic Polyglot Bible included as a download-that is from theword official website. It could be added to the list accessed within the app. To have Greek Strong's associated with what is an LXX for the OT would be great.

Also several third party modules with Greek words in them have font issues. I sent Samy, the developer, a list of those modules. Alford, Godet, Eadie, Meyer's Critical and Exegetical commentary, Nicoll's Greek Testament and there may be others. I don't know enough to understand why they work well within the software on my pc but not in iBible. It also would be nice to have Keil and Delitzsch Commentary on the OT available.

I do like iBible a lot and it shows great promise given the kinks are worked out and Samy is very responsive.

#2 JoGirl

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

Just got an email from Samy and he said he found the problem with the fonts and it will be corrected in the next version!

#3 hellonwood40

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 06:12 AM

Font difficulties also exist in a number of third-party modules that use Greek words. I submitted a list of those modules to Samy, the developer. There may be others, such as Alford, Godet, Eadie, Meyer's Critical and Exegetical commentary, Nicoll's Greek Testament, and others. I don't know enough to figure out why they work OK in my computer programme but not in iBible. It would also be wonderful to have Keil and Delitzsch's OT Commentary available. Regards, Nursing Essay UK

#4 JeffThorsen777

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 06:37 AM

It's interesting, thanks!

#5 georgeharry12

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 04:53 AM

Calculus, often known as infinitesimal calculus or "calculus of infinitesimals," is the mathematical study of continuous change, similar to how geometry is the study of shape and algebra is the how many seconds in a day study of arithmetic operations generally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 89 user(s)