Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Modules which do not open in iBible - theWord Modules

Modules which do not open in iBible

1 reply to this topic

#1 JoGirl

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

This is another mention to my previous thread since I did not get a response. Some modules do not open in iBible such as Hengstenberg, Owen's exposition on Hebrews, Eadie's Commentary on Greek Text of Galatians, and Liddell, Scott, Jones Lexicon. Is there a possibility that these and others like these will be available? I know Lange's commentary is another one but the issue with that is encryption. When new modules are posted on this website, could they be tagged in some way as being able to open in iBible or not? It would save several steps for users.

iBible is developing into a very useful app. It may not be quite as polished as the e-sword app but it has a great advantage since it is designed to accommodate user made modules that are found on this website. Or some of them as I am finding out.

#2 Beeyayz

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

I've attempted to transfer into IBible about a dozen modules that I made in TheWord. The Dictionary and Commentary modules transferred OK, but half my Book modules did not go across. At this moment, I am searching why some did and others didn't. In several Book modules that had chapters, some chapters came across but others didn't. Mmmmmm, very puzzling.
Has anyone had similar experiences when trying to transfer self-made modules?

It's early days for IBible on Ipad, but it's shaping up to be a classy and useful Bible study program.

BA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 67 user(s)