Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Post your module requests here - theWord Modules - Page 25

Post your module requests here

248 replies to this topic

#241 OkojunuAbel

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

Please Post "Christian in Complete Armour" Its a good book in the public domain

#242 OkojunuAbel

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

Please, there are a lot of Bible Modules and commentaries for the "MyBible" android application that is available for free download( at a website called ph4.org) just type something like this "MyBible modules download at ph4.org", search with google, you will get the links". Please kindly show a way of converting them to theword Modules. I have lots of them ALREADY DOWNLOADED BUT I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY TO CONVERT THEM TO theword Modules. (Also give a good way to convert theword modules to Myible modules.

Thanks in anticipation.

#243 quilas

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:29 PM

pls help anyone, how to convert bible for theWord, i need Magandang Balita Biblia to be use in theWord more helpful to me

#244 Pastor Tinaung Takluem

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMatupi

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:59 AM

I would like to encrypt my module *.ont ->to--- > *.ontx

how can I do it?
[entry='www.batupuei.webs.com']BATUPUEI[/entry]

@RHOHKAH

#245 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 06:18 AM

Open a command prompt as administrator. Change the path to where theword.exe is. In the command prompt type
theword.exe -encrypt [path to your bible goes here]

#246 vedmund

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:40 PM

Can someone put G6100 - G9979 = Extra Greek from Apostolic Bible Project mainly for LXX words not found in NT (including Greek names that don't occur in the Hebrew) into a dictionary module please?

Link: https://raw.githubus...0CC%20BY-NC.txt

#247 RevSteve

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 01:50 AM

^This is a rough module of the material you requested, I haven't thoroughly checked it and it contains tags that I didn't bother taking out.Attached File  XtraStrongs.dct.zip   987.55K   5 downloads

#248 vedmund

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:49 AM

View PostRevSteve, on 05 August 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

^This is a rough module of the material you requested, I haven't thoroughly checked it and it contains tags that I didn't bother taking out.Attachment XtraStrongs.dct.zip

Thanks will take a look.

#249 darrel_jw

theWord Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:26 AM

I have the spreadsheet that contains all the latest data for Jeff Benner's "Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible", and he has given permission for it to be used to create an updated AHLB. But my knowledge of how to use this spreadsheet is extremely limited. Is there anyone willing to use this spreadsheet to create the updated book for TW?Attached File  Database.xlsx.zip   8.57MB   0 downloads

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 966 user(s)