Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 theWord - Engellion's Video Tutorial 6 - Copy Verses without Leaving Word Processor (Clipboard Monitor) - theWord Modules

theWord - Engellion's Video Tutorial 6 - Copy Verses without Leaving Word Processor (Clipboard Monitor)

4 replies to this topic

#1 engellion

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

Tutorial 6 - Copy Verses without Leaving Word Processor (Clipboard Monitor)

#2 BiblePreach325

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Super tutorial. I have avoided using the Clipboard Monitor because of conflicts with my e-Sword Macro add-ins to Microsoft Word and my lack of understanding of how the Clipboard Monitor works. Now that I am using theWord almost exclusively, I think the CM will be actually easier and faster to use (fewer keystrokes) than the e-Sword Macro. Incidentally, which setting do you prefer as far as how the CM is displayed (momentary pop-up, particular location on screen, etc.)?

Thanks for such clear instruction. I'm looking forward to viewing all of your tutorials.

#3 BiblePreach325

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

BiblePreach325 back. My Clipboard Monitor takes be back to theWord when I click "Copy" and then I have to Alt-Tab back to my word processor document to click Ctrl-V to past the text where I want it to go. Is there a way to simply highlight the verse and have it insert the passage over the reference without it going to theWord and having to Alt-Tab back to complete the paste operation? In e-Sword, once I highlight the reference and click on the Wand in the Add-In (and extra step to be sure), it inserts the verse wherever my cursor was without ever going to e-Sword itself.

#4 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

Hi,
You should be able to do it with this key sequence

Highlight your verse reference and press Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+Shift+V, then Ctrl+V

Notice that in the clipboard monitor prefs it should already have the option to register the Ctrl+Shift+V global hotkey.

Jon

#5 Roy

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

Try this,

Keep theWORD window minimized. In my quick test the word processor I had open was then still the top window. I did have to click in the window to regain focus on that app but that wasn't too bad (at least to me).
This might get you a little closer to what you are wanting to do??

Roy

edit: I guess I should have watched the video first B) The author said at the start that he minimized theWord when he opened his word processor.

Edited by Roy, 09 April 2014 - 10:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 117 user(s)