Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 English Bible Translations? - theWord Modules - Page 4

- - - - -

English Bible Translations?

31 replies to this topic

#31 InChrist

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

Since, I don't have the time, nor the knowledge to convert theWord modules...and I don't use e-Sword or MySword ...there will be no Bible Module or Dictionary Module for e-Sword and/or MySword.

If any one has the time and knowledge to do this they are more than welcome to convert my modules to whatever format they wish (e-Sword or MySword)...as I have no "restrictions" on either of theWord Bible modules I've posted here - Gospel Of God In Christ and the GOGIC Notes/Dictionary.

Thanks.
In Christ Now,
www.inchristnow.com

#32 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

Hi Kevin,

I have uploaded to theWord site some of the modules you requested here http://www.wordmodul...ndpost__p__2325
Not sure about the other modules there. Some are still copyright I believe, and I would need to get permission to use them, so I don't know if I will pursue them.

@All
Also note that the GOGIC is available from theWord site now also. So all the links for it in this thread should be ignored and removed if possible.

Jon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 87 user(s)