Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 English Bible Translations? - theWord Modules - Page 4

- - - - -

English Bible Translations?

31 replies to this topic

#31 InChrist

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

Since, I don't have the time, nor the knowledge to convert theWord modules...and I don't use e-Sword or MySword ...there will be no Bible Module or Dictionary Module for e-Sword and/or MySword.

If any one has the time and knowledge to do this they are more than welcome to convert my modules to whatever format they wish (e-Sword or MySword)...as I have no "restrictions" on either of theWord Bible modules I've posted here - Gospel Of God In Christ and the GOGIC Notes/Dictionary.

In Christ Now,

#32 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

Hi Kevin,

I have uploaded to theWord site some of the modules you requested here http://www.wordmodul...ndpost__p__2325
Not sure about the other modules there. Some are still copyright I believe, and I would need to get permission to use them, so I don't know if I will pursue them.

Also note that the GOGIC is available from theWord site now also. So all the links for it in this thread should be ignored and removed if possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 87 user(s)