Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Exposition of Matthew 24 - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Exposition of Matthew 24

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

I've uploaded a short commentary on Matthew 24. Details will be found on the download page. Here I just want to mention two things. First, I welcome critical review and response (constructive, of course). I suspect that the point of view taken in the commentary will not be common or typical, and for some, may be entirely new or novel. I think we can be passionate about our approaches to eschatology, without being fanatical, and that discussion of competing viewpoints is healthy. This forum may not be the place for such discussion, but if anyone is of a mind to ask me anything about what I've written, or to critique or challenge it in any way, we can pursue it in PM or email.

Second, I may someday augment this commentary with commentary on other NT texts critical to eschatology. I'm thinking especially here of chapter 2 of 2 Thessalonians. There are already a lot of references in the exposition of Matthew 24 to 2 Thess 2, and I would profit from a similar exposition of the latter. But that is for another time. I now plan to return to working on modules for the remaining volumes of ICCNT.

Basil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 33 user(s)