Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 An issue using Layouts in theWord - theWord Modules

- - - - -

An issue using Layouts in theWord

4 replies to this topic

#1 TEREX

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

I need some advice as to what i might be doing wrong. I use the layouts feature HEAVILY in my research and studies. Recently I decided to tidy up all the catagories and move some of my modules in more defined groups to find them more easily. I got frustrated to learn that the layout view i was in when i did all of the moving ect... DID NOT SAVE. In other words all the catagories and places where my modules were originally were back !
I knew that the layouts feature saved the settings ect.. but I didnt think that it would actually save the way you had the modules setup as well.

Is there a setting that i am unaware of that can keep my module order from being saved with the layout?

If not ,that means that every time i move a module ect.. i will have to do it in EACH layout and re-save the layout to keep the change.

If someone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

I am using the latest Beta 1432

#2 darrel_jw

theWord Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:56 AM

You would do well to post that question on the TW forum. There's a lot of very knowledgeable people over there! :)

Darrel

#3 TEREX

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:53 AM

Thanks, i will

#4 darrel_jw

theWord Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:36 PM

I like the discussion you have going on the TW forum!

#5 Jacob_apo

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:48 AM

: how to change default font.
////You can change the default font like this:
create a new topic and before adding any content, the first you do is change the font (name and size). theWord will save that as your default for new topics from then on.///

But still if i have to paste the copied content in "text only" form instead of multiformat; which leaves all layout formatting like bold, italic. I would prefer to have same content format but if i copy mutltiformat then the text font goes back to "default" (in the same font in the content or webpage we are copying from) size 8.

Edited by Jacob_apologist, 09 August 2016 - 03:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 42 user(s)