Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Greetings, Thank you, Future Projects - theWord Modules

Greetings, Thank you, Future Projects

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Inspired_Word

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUnited States, MO

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:05 PM

Greetings! First a little about me (I'll make it short), my name is Andrew, I will be forty years old this year, I have been a Christian for awhile, at least half of my life. I came to embrace the doctrines of grace back in 2003-04. I have been a Bible Software user, nearly from the time I owned my first PC (a used IBM) (1997-98). Anyway, enough about me...

I would like to think all of the fine folks behind this site, behind theWord Bible Software, and all those that make this possible. I would especially like to thank Josh Bond for the high quality amazing resources he has made available freely!

All the generosity inspired me to work on making some high quality public domain resources available for free. To date, I have made a couple available, The Works of David Clarkson, and The Works of John Howe. I have many more Puritan works planned for the future.

Currently I am working on:

The Complete Works of Thomas Brooks in 6 vol.

From there I plan on adding:

The Works of Thomas Boston (12 vol)
The Works of Thomas Manton (22 vol)
The Works of John Bunyan (60 vol)

These will all take some time to properly adds links within the resources.

Most of all I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, were it not for Him, none of this would be, to Him be all the glory forever amen. Soli Deo Gloria!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 21 user(s)