Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Books - Selected works on Hermeneutics and Bible Interpretation - theWord Modules

Books - Selected works on Hermeneutics and Bible Interpretation

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ErikJon

theWord Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

File Name: Selected works on Hermeneutics and Bible Interpretation
File Submitter: ErikJon
File Submitted: 04 May 2016
File Updated: 04 May 2016
File Category: Books
Author: David L. Cooper, Th.M., Ph.D., Litt.D. (1886-1965)
theWord Version: 3.x - 4.x
Suggest New Tag:: Hermeneutics

Selected works on Hermeneutics and Bible Interpretation
by David L. Cooper, Th.M., Ph.D., Litt.D. (1886-1965)
Published circa 1949.
From the Biblical Research Society

These works are already available online, free of charge, from the Biblical Research Society, in California, U.S.A. (http://www.biblicalresearch.info/ where other free titles are also available for the downloading), on the website of the Association of Messianic Congregations (http://www.messianicassociation.org), as well as on the website of Ariel Ministries (www.ariel.org). The material has been herein formatted for use in TheWord, but conversion to other Bible-study-program formats is encouraged. Refer to the module's copyright page for more information.

Information about the background of the author is very hard to find online, but a vague biographical sketch written by his wife, is included in the text.

This module was submitted in an editable format. Please feel free to correct any errors in the module and to re-upload improved versions.

Feel free to contact Erik Jon with any concerns about the module.

Click here to download this file
I'm an Independent Fundamental Baptist running TheWord portable v 5.001465 from a 32GB flash drive, with 1,000+ modules installed. I'm using 32-bit Vista Ultimate SP1 with a 2.7gHz processor and 4GB RAM. I also use the latest version of E-Sword only to access material that is either not yet available for TheWord, or else that is much less expensive in E-Sword format.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 27 user(s)