Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Bible Concordances for Biblical Hebrew and Greek - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Bible Concordances for Biblical Hebrew and Greek

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 gangs

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

Word Cocordances for original Hebrew and Greek Biblical scripture are also important tools for Bible translators. Next to my theological education,. I also hiold advanced degrees in Linguistics and Chinese. I guess for getting involved in a Bible translation project, this is a good foundation.

Independent translation project like ours are not linked to any Bible translatrion agency or other organisationj in the field and therefore do not have access to software like Paratext or similar software that assists in achievinmg the task. We therfefore create most of the tools to assist Bible translators ourselves. Upon completion, we distribute these tools to the members of our translation committee.

Here is a pic to one of my works, concordance to the Tanakh (Hebrew Old Testament). You may disregard the other work which is on an ancient Chinese classic and irrelevant here.

This is what the Tanakh concordance tool will look like:
http://prnt.sc/eb6xmk

I have made other concordances for Biblical Greek in the same format for 5 major New GreeK Testament editions.

I am willing to share these resources for free with anyone interested. They will also be published as commercial print copies to generate funds for Bible translation project.

Anyone interested to obtain an ebook copy pls drop me a note.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)