Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Books - Introduction to Theological Studies - Volumes I & II - theWord Modules

Books - Introduction to Theological Studies - Volumes I & II

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 gangs

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:42 AM

File Name: Introduction to Theological Studies - Volumes I & II
File Submitter: gangs
File Submitted: 05 Mar 2017
File Category: Books
Author: gangs
theWord Version: 3.x - 4.x

E-Book on “Introduction to Theological Studies”, Volumes I & II (PDF)
Author: Dr Muhammad Schmidt, Viademica Publishers, Berlin 2009, 299 pp. & 211 pp.
ISBN: 978-3-937494-77-4 (Volume I), 978-3-937494-58-4 (Volume II)

©opyright by Author & Viademica Publishers, Berlin 2009 - 2017
Provided with permission by Author and Publisher as the legal joint copyright holders

The texts in these books were originally written for undergraduate and graduate level courses either for Nations University (http://www.nationsu.edu) or courses and lectures at other schools and later developed further into two textbooks published by Viademica Publishers in Berlin, Germany (2009). Volume I covers courses and lectures on Old and New Testament Exegesis, New Testament Theology, Church History and Comparative Religion. Volume II includes transcripts of lectures on special theological topics (in German), course lectures in Ministry and Worship and on Islam and Christianity. Most of the material presented is in English with the exception of the lectures on special theological topics in Volume II that are in German.

Permission is herewith granted by me, the author (Dr Muhammad Schmidt aka “gangs” on this board) and in consultation and by agreement of Viademica Publishers as the legal joint copyright holders, to use this resource for personal study purposes on an individual basis. However, you may not sell this resource to any third party or store it electronically on any device for the purpose of distribution on any media, and you may not provide any electronic copies of this resource to any third party without the expressive written consent by the author or the publisher.

Click here to download this file

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 26 user(s)