1. Thanks for the shoutout to my website (DoctorDaveT.com
). My modules are conservative, dispensational, and "old evangelical"
(a doctrinal marker, not a time marker).
2. John Buckle is certainly not a Calvinist, nor a Baptist. He is a dispensationalist.
3. I find it a little confusing that you would approve my site and write disapprovingly of Buckle's materials. He is posting the type of materials that I have posted - dispensational, "old evangelical" & conservative. In fact, I have made & posted many modules from many of the very same authors he is posting here.
4. I've inferred from your post that you disapprove of new module makers. I, for one, am grateful for another module maker to increase the size of my research library. By the way - at one time, I was a new module maker, too.
5. The last time Josh Bond and I personally interacted was in August. At that time, he still ran this site. As far as I know, he still does (though I certainly could be wrong on that).
6. Finally, this site has always been a little less theologically diverse than the eSword biblesupport.com site. That was by design.
Note to John Buckle - keep up the good work. :-)