Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Is There a Way To Get The Strongs Numbers Corrected In The IHOT+ Module? - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Is There a Way To Get The Strongs Numbers Corrected In The IHOT+ Module?

Hebrew Word Study Exegesis Language / Interpretation Old Testament

2 replies to this topic

#1 tbeede

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWest Bend, Wisconsin

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:47 AM

Greetings, and thank you to all who contribute to this site. The IHOT+ Module has the Hebrew Strongs Numbers run-on into the English Interlinear translation. They are visible, and can be manually looked up, but this condition prevents Dictionary Lookup by "mouse-over". I'm assuming this would simply be a search-and-replace job to insert a space between the Interlinear English and the Strongs Number. Is there an updated module out there where this has been done, or is there a way for someone who regularly works on modules to do this quickly and easily?

Thanks in advance

#2 RevSteve

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:35 PM

Hi,
I have a version of ihot and it doesn't have vowel points, not sure if module was ever updated to have them.

Have you ever looked at the HiSB?
I would suppose most people would have started using it rather than the ihot.

#3 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:25 AM

View Posttbeede, on 28 December 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

Greetings, and thank you to all who contribute to this site. The IHOT+ Module has the Hebrew Strongs Numbers run-on into the English Interlinear translation. They are visible, and can be manually looked up, but this condition prevents Dictionary Lookup by "mouse-over". I'm assuming this would simply be a search-and-replace job to insert a space between the Interlinear English and the Strongs Number. Is there an updated module out there where this has been done, or is there a way for someone who regularly works on modules to do this quickly and easily?

Thanks in advance

I agree with the previous post.
However if you have issues with this module, there are contact details to the originator of the module in the info of the module

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)