Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 How do I update a user module - theWord Modules

- - - - -

How do I update a user module

4 replies to this topic

#1 novar

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 07:33 PM

I have updated a user module I created quite a while ago that I have now made many corrections do to converting to RTF and also added some resources. I would like this updated and revised module to replace the 2 older versions which are now out of date.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thx
Novar

#2 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:59 AM

Edit your upload.. replace the file.

#3 tatealex007

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:23 PM

I think this very useful and informative article for every one thanks for sharing with us and I you'll share more article like this. religion assignment help

#4 tatealex007

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 August 2020 - 01:30 AM

Students of today's modern world, get into part-time jobs as soon as they enter college and need mechatronics assignment help. The students do not remain dependent on their parents as soon as they start going to college. They are far more matured than their parents' generation. They understand their duties from a tender age. Unable to handle the situation the student's avail economics assignment help services .

#5 ashlyhales

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 05:19 AM

It's very easy you can easily update the module check the update weather it come or not. Every update is come with the new updates. I was searching the reappearing part erics auto repair and get the part for my car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)