Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 John Gill Commentary - theWord Modules

John Gill Commentary

4 replies to this topic

#1 mikewujcik

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 08:04 PM

I had a commentary by John Gill in an earlier version. I have found out that it is no longer available. The one I have will not load in the latest version of the Word. Does anyone know why John Gill's commentary is no longer available?

#2 DoctorDaveT

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 06:59 AM

You can download the John Gill commentary from within theWord software.
  • click on "Add Titles"
  • At the top right corner of the pop up window, make sure "Official theWord Repository" is selected
  • Type "Gill" in the search box
  • tick the box for the Gill Commentary
  • click the box at the bottom right of the pop up window that says "Download and Install..."
  • once the file is finished, restart theWord
That should solve your problem.
Dave

for more modules formatted for theWord visit www.DoctorDaveT.com/
I also have blogs, helps, tips, and a whole lot more.

#3 mikewujcik

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 03:04 PM

TThanks, I tried that and received a box stating that it is not a known file type. Do you anywhere else I may be able to download it?

#4 DoctorDaveT

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:12 AM

Hey, Mike,

I suspect you have other issues going on. I didn't have Gill installed (too wordy for my study habits), so I downloaded following the above instructions, and it fired right up. Here is what I would do if I were you:
  • search your entire c:\ drive for "gill" and see if there is an older version hiding somewhere, and delete it and redownload the new one using above instructions. If this doesn't solve the problem -
  • go to the official theWord forum (http://forum.theword.net/) and ask for help there
The forum at this site (wordmodules.com) is really for discussing these modules, and not for technical support. The forum at the official site will get you quick help and will almost certainly solve your issue.
Dave

for more modules formatted for theWord visit www.DoctorDaveT.com/
I also have blogs, helps, tips, and a whole lot more.

#5 mikewujcik

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 10:07 AM

Thank you, and may God bless you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)