Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 I got the Word program all messed up how can I ... - theWord Modules

- - - - -

I got the Word program all messed up how can I ...

2 replies to this topic

#1 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 12:44 AM

I do not know what I did but now the view pages are all over and more than normal is there a way to set them back more normal! Also wondering if I have lots of resources and want to put the word on my new lap top is there and easy way of getting all my modules in the new program? It will take me forever to down load everything of the internet! Can anyone tell me where to find directions of where to copy the modules in my old computer and how to move them to the new one! I already installed the new program!

Thanks for being here to help! right now my brain is starting to feel like it will blow up!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

One last silly question if I have modules from a different program like olive tree can I turn them into The Word modules and is it real complicated or easy?

#2 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 10:21 PM

My wife uninstalled The word program so we could start all over and I may have made another mistake I put about 2100 module in at one time and it shows the program is still working hard to build files I think but it has been about 30 minutes! Would that be normal or do we need to stop it again and take the program off again to feed the modules into the system at a slower rate???

Thanks for any help or advice!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

#3 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:39 PM

Well things are looking better with getting the computer up and running! I am learning the program and have over 900 modules installed and they are the most important ones for bible study I can put more of the topical ones in latter!!!

I was wondering two things about TheWord and E-Sword! First why are there so many more modules for E-Sword and am I understanding it correctly, is there a way of converting an E-Sword module to the Word??

It was a good but hard day of work for me my brain need some rest!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement you give and those that work making and keeping up the module and running the site!

God Bless all of you and may you grow daily in your knowledge of Him!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)