Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Help in starting a ministry in the local area!!! - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Help in starting a ministry in the local area!!!

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 02:03 PM

In the past I planted home churches and I also spent time going to the near by town to the pastors and gave them TheWord and spent several days showing them how to use it effectively! Then I go ran over while on my bike and then that lead to 3 strokes and a heart attack and then brain damage. Now after years I am slowly learning how to use TheWord program again and have stared giving it away again. I have put together a thumb drive with more than the normal amount of resources like around 650.

However in the past for pastors I had over 2500 resource on a disk I gave to pastors. Due to my brain damage I think, I would find it hard to get so many resources together now and my brain would make it take a very long time! I am hoping some one from this sight would have a very large collection of modules they could down load on a thumb drive and send to me! I would pay for the thumb drive and a fair amount of your time, I was wondering if any one out there would be willing to help me out in this way!

All the modules do not need to be conservative as some would be used just for research in the past I had modules on the JW's so the pastors could go directly to the source to see that they said and could do searches to find out information for talking with people being influenced my the JW's, Muslim material would be nice too!

Please let me know if this would be possible and how much it would cost! I am disabled and would need to save money towards getting it done I want to know how much I would need to save!

God Bless you guys!

Your brother in Christ,
Jim VanSchoonhoven

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)