Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Advantages Of Social Media - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Advantages Of Social Media

4 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgeHarry

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 06:48 AM

Social media provides some enormous benefits that have completely transformed our lives. It has reduced long distances by offering platforms for connecting individuals. It helps in keeping you updated about the latest trends and happenings. For students, it helps to get connected with the online essay writing service UK and their amazing discounts. You may share your ideas about anything and everything with the world. It also helps in promoting brands and small and large businesses. The advertising cost for companies is reduced while providing extensive exposure. It helps raise voice against any injustice or social issue and has the power to compel authorities to take action for its solution. The correct use of social media helps in bringing about positive social change.

#2 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 11:45 PM

Hi and Welcome to the site, I am not sure How you define social media? However I am not sure I would agree that the rise of what I would call social media has had much of an impact for good and godliness in my life time!

I think a man's heart has basically remained the same and is still basically in need of an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ. It appears to me that social media does little to encourage such an encounter!

I see little mention of man's sinfulness and his need for a savior and very little concerning that Jesus came and died for man's sin and once He rose from the dead it demonstrated that His death paid the price to God that we owed so we did not have to pay it, instead need to have faith and believe in the Lord Jesus!

Instead social media seems to encourage a self centered life that leads away from God!

Now I am not sure I could misunderstand how you define social media and would enjoy knowing what you mean and if possible give more details on how it has changed people for the better!

I do see some things believers in Christ can use on the internet to increase their understand of God but I seldom see those things as part of social media!

This site helps me to understand more deeply what God has said to use about Himself and His Creation and it allows for me to see Him more clearly and gives me more time to talk to Him and hear His voice!

God Bless and once again welcome! Please forgive my poor language and spelling skills I do not think very well in those areas now!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

#3 JeffThorsen777

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 06:40 AM

Social media plays a big role these days. Thanks to them, I can communicate with my friends when they are abroad. But I was faced with a lack of time because of the load at the university. That’s why I decided to turn to the genuine essay writing service uk to write my assignment. Sometimes it is worth using additional resources in order to somehow unload your schedule and save time.

Edited by JeffThorsen777, 05 October 2021 - 06:40 AM.

#4 romandavis

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2021 - 01:06 AM

We can not refuse the values and importance of Social Media uses in our society. In fact, Social Media has become a big platform for fresh news and services. I am also using faceBook for sharing my Dissertation Writing Services

#5 michaelbates

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 08:10 AM

We would make sure that you get to enjoy world-class content. Our Dissertation services is very affordable and student Friendly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)