Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 The time we live in here in the USA - theWord Modules

- - - - -

The time we live in here in the USA

7 replies to this topic

#1 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 09:56 PM

I am sure that most will not see things as I do, but I remember when we had bible classes in school and prayed in classes and had the 10 commandments posted in the hall ways!! I remember when people had jobs they could go to and when you went to the bank you did not need to wear a mask and stay in your car. Bad guys wore masks. I can even remember when the capital buildings were not locked down. I hope you get my drift.

We did not murder the unborn babies at least not with government backing! We did not send lots of money to support dictators in other countries!

Things are changing now very rapidly and some day soon it is likely that Christian books and the bible will be banned. I know that could never happen here right! Well in case it does I hope some of you younger folks are thinking ahead. How will I be called upon by the Lord to pass books on to others. This may seem out of this world to you but believers in other countries have already been forced to face these things!

Let me assure you the time to think and start acting on these idea and asking the Lord for his guidance is now, when things are easy to line up, or you can wait and do it when the war is waging on all around you and things are not easy to get your hands on!

Please consider these things before it is to late!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

ps theWord Bible software is a powerful tool to have and share with others!

#2 Katoog

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 12:28 AM

This is the Word General Discussion & Questions board: not a theological discussion forum.
You need to fact check your news source because many sources in the USA are biased and spread lies or fake news to smear or slander political opponents.

There is no coming ban for the Bible in the time of Biden and neither was it in the time of Trump in the USA.
https://www.politifa...?q=Bible+banned
https://www.factchec...=Bible%20banned
https://www.snopes.com/?s=Bible+banned
https://leadstories....not-banned.html

And the "We did not" is for yourselves: not a "party" nor your country(USA).

Edited by Katoog, 26 March 2021 - 12:36 AM.

#3 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 10:28 PM

Katoog thanks for your reply! I thought the topic I brought up could have a direct impact on the down loading on this sit! I really did not intend to enter in to a theological discussion rather an idea that may effect down loading the Word resource in the future.

I found your fact checking sites a very interesting list. Have you checked out their accuracy?

i hope you did not take my statements to be either for one political party or another! I apparently over stepped by my post and I will not make such a outlandish post again and I am serious about that!

My hope is that every one on this site grows in their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ!

God Bless you Katoog!

Your brother in Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

#4 Katoog

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 02:17 AM

I did answer your question with the PM of this site.

#5 Aaron

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:56 PM

Thanks for your thoughts Jim.

I believe you are 100% correct. As you stated, our country did in fact stand for freedom to serve God, and God was acknowledged, now prayer and even the mention of God is now being banned. Books are already in effect being banned by publishers, Amazon, and other power houses. Our country is in fact in decay, and I believe you would almost have to be willfully blind and ignorant to not see what is going on.

But don't just look at what's going on in the news, look what the Bible says about the end times.

It's astounding to me that even on a site that is aimed at Christians, people wish to remain blind, ignore all the warnings, and listen to the wisdom of the day.

So Jim, your point is well taken. I believe it is foolish not to look for what's coming, we do need to seek to be well grounded and knowledgeable of the Bible and to do what we can to preserve and spread it to make sure it's available not only for ourselves but for those we may leave behind.

It's another sign of the times when even simple facts like these are condemned as "theological" and/or political, and I think it's ironic that people who claim there is and will be no Bible banning are attempting ban our thoughts about things that used to would have been considered self-evident.

#6 WendyV

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 02:11 PM

Aaron, this is Jim. I want to thank you for your bold and truthful comments, it is good to see the Holy Spirit is speaking to believers all over the world, some are not ready to hear yet but they will hear in the end! In my local area a pastor has very recently noticed how quickly things are changing and that group is starting to plan how it will operate underground! This has nothing to do with being from a certain party and everything to do with the way our government has been heading under both parties for years!

I hope to encourage you to keep on trusting in the Lord Jesus, and to grow nearer to Him as the days ahead grow darker as the as a country we pull further away from God! This is a great time to bee praying for those that will hear His voice in these hard times and repent and believe in Jesus! I see no indication we will do this as a country as individual believers and unbelievers I have great hopes this will happen.

Trust in Him and have patience and we will endure these hard times!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and please pray with me and my wife for our brother that sees things so differently andalso that if what he said is true that God would reveal it to us as He has to him!

You brother brother in Christ!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

#7 GeorgeHarry

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 07:06 AM

United states is the place where live every cultural of people even lot of students who come over there for higher study and purchase coursework online for assignments help.

#8 hellonwood40

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 11:58 PM

I desire to encourage you to continue to put your faith in the Lord Jesus and to draw closer to Him as the days grow darker and we, as a nation, drift further away from God! This is an excellent time to be praying for those who will hear God's voice and repent and believe in Jesus during these difficult times! I see no sign that we will do this as a Write Me an Essay, but as individuals, both believers and nonbelievers, I have high hopes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 13 user(s)