Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Search within books - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Search within books

3 replies to this topic

#1 Gerhard

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 24 October 2021 - 01:12 AM

Greetings in Christ
How do I search within book modules? I could not find answers in the help files or forum

#2 DoctorDaveT

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 05:17 AM

Hey, Gerhard,

Here is the short answer: click the F9 button; it will add a "book search" window. Using the settings button (the "gear"), set your search string. Then right above that gear select the down arrow to choose what you want to search. If just one book, and that one book is not an option, open the book in its own book window, or if it's already open, click that book window frame, and then come back and select the down arrow. Now you can select just that book.

This is actually a very powerful feature, and if you experiment just a little, you'll find you can find some amazing resource material in just a few seconds. You can even search an entire library of thousands of volumes in just a moment or two.
Dave

for more modules formatted for theWord visit www.DoctorDaveT.com/
I also have blogs, helps, tips, and a whole lot more.

#3 Dash Browns

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 12:37 AM

Wow, that's so helpful! I've never known about it before. Thank you! I will try this feature.

#4 Vivian19

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 03:27 AM

I don't have any idea about it but I will recommend you soundcloud to mp3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)