Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 ICCNT Update - theWord Modules - Page 6

* * * * * 3 votes

ICCNT Update

51 replies to this topic

#51 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

Good question! They only required a few new bookmarks, and since I hope to have Hebrews done shortly, I decided not to post an update until finished with Hebrews. I actually have 8 chapters of Hebrews already done, from work on it some time ago, so the remainder should go pretty quickly. When I finish Hebrews, and upload a new multi-volume module, I'll post updated support files.

Basil

#52 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'm uploading a new multi-volume module v.0.75 with Matthew-Hebrews, excluding Acts. I have not uploaded the individual module for Hebrews, and have no plans to, unless requested. Frankly, it may be one of the weakest in the series. It certainly is one of the most poorly written, from my point of view. Yet, as one of the series, it needed to be done. And there is certainly some background information in it you will not find anywhere else. The problem is that you may not be able to find it in the commentary! Moffatt (the author), did not just write long, tedious, paragraphs. Lots of other bible scholars seem afflicted with that malady. But Moffatt would write such long paragraphs that they would span multiple verses. Since I was loath to split his paragraphs up to accommodate a strict verse by verse format, I had to use many multiple verse topics in the commentary. It just doesn't "flow" like all the others I've done so far. But, it is what it is.

All that remain are Peter&Jude, the Johannine Epistles, and Revelation. I have no clear sense of how quickly I will get to those. Hopefully, within the next two to three months.

One more thing. I forgot to increment the version number of the resource file for the NT Sources. Just make sure that you get the version that says in the change log that it is for v.0.75 of the multi-volume ICCNT module. I uploaded updated versions of both resource modules today. The main module will follow shortly. It is 130MB, so it is taking a while to upload.

Basil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 158 user(s)