Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 New Testament Exegesis Using TheWord - theWord Modules

New Testament Exegesis Using TheWord

3 replies to this topic

#1 DoctorDaveT

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hi, WMers,

I've recently posted at blog at my website entitled "New Testament Exegesis Using Free Resources Available For TheWord." I hope it will be helpful in combining several helpful features all into one layout for studying the Greek text of the Bible.

Here's the Link.

Feel free to leave any constructive critical feedback here. I am not an expert at using TW; I'm simply continuing to learn the power of this amazing software, and wanted to let you in on what I've learned.

See an error? Have a suggestion that works better? Something you'd do differently? Post it here - and then we can learn from each other.
Dave
for more modules visit www.DoctorDaveT.com
I also have MySword Modules

#2 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

Thanks for this. I have my own preferences for layout, but yours gave me some ideas, and the other setup instructions were extremely useful.

Basil

#3 Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostDoctorDaveT, on 03 August 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Hi, WMers,

I've recently posted at blog at my website entitled "New Testament Exegesis Using Free Resources Available For TheWord." I hope it will be helpful in combining several helpful features all into one layout for studying the Greek text of the Bible.

Here's the Link.

Feel free to leave any constructive critical feedback here. I am not an expert at using TW; I'm simply continuing to learn the power of this amazing software, and wanted to let you in on what I've learned.

See an error? Have a suggestion that works better? Something you'd do differently? Post it here - and then we can learn from each other.

Looks great, I learned a lot by reading your article.

#4 Teleos

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

Great article. I use a similar layout. That's one of the things I love about theWord - its flexibility.

Dave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 267 user(s)