Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Deismann's Bible Studies - theWord Modules

Deismann's Bible Studies

1 reply to this topic

#1 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

I've uploaded a zip of source material for a module for Deismann's "Bible Studies." With the upload, I describe the main challenges I see to creating a module from the supplied HTM. I forgot to mention, FWIW, that the original source was CHM, but that is just a compressed type of HTM, and I decompressed it.

This resource is cited repeatedly in the ICCNT volume on Luke (Plummer) I just completed, and it would be nice to have a module of it to link all the citations in a future update of the ICCNT module.

Basil

#2 mdiazu

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

Dear Basil.
I just found the same file in is original doc format and uploaded in raw materials but since my lack of greek and technical capabilities to build modules I only can help by uploading it.

Only one aditional comment, I changed the Greekth to Greek and it looks quite well (I mean, if this can be done maybe the formatting for theWord could be possible).

God bless,
Manuel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 33 user(s)