Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Commentaries - The People's New Testament Commentary - theWord Modules

Commentaries - The People's New Testament Commentary

5 replies to this topic

#1 Bradley S. Cobb

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

File Name: The People's New Testament Commentary
File Submitter: Cobb78
File Submitted: 03 Mar 2012
File Category: Commentaries
Author: B.W. Johnson
theWord Version: 3.2.x

The People's New Testament is a commentary on every verse of the New Testament. This commentary has been kept in print for now over a hundred years, and is still popular among those who want "just the facts" about the verses. It is concise and never overly wordy.

Some Bible study programs have made this one of their official resources because of its usefulness to both new and experienced Bible students.

Click here to download this file

#2 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

This .twm file seems to default to a chinese font, and I cannot figure any way to change this. Is the file "corrupted" or did it somehow get garbled in uploading it here. I am much a fan of this work, and would love to have it available as a The Word module.

#3 blcjr

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

I found a version of this module at another site, and it worked.

#4 Jon

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

I can also confirm that the module needs fixing.
Jon

#5 idris dragon

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:25 AM

View Postblcjr, on 13 March 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

This .twm file seems to default to a chinese font, and I cannot figure any way to change this. Is the file "corrupted" or did it somehow get garbled in uploading it here. I am much a fan of this work, and would love to have it available as a The Word module.

I have the same problem; I have tried different fonts, but it always gives Chinese type fonts.

#6 idris dragon

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:27 AM

View Postblcjr, on 13 March 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

I found a version of this module at another site, and it worked.

Could you let us know what the site as, as the version from here (I have now downloaded 3 times) is always in Chinese. I wondered if this is the meaning of "peoples" or has it been got at and corrupted???

thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 56 user(s)