Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Congratulations! - theWord Modules

Congratulations!

8 replies to this topic

#1 wockhyun

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hi, Josh.

Congratulations on opening WordModules.com.

I have been blessed with the e-Sword modules on the biblesupport.com provided by you and other e-Sword folks.
TheWord is my favorite program. So I have used theWord importer. No need any more at least for your materials.
I know your modules are much coveted in contents and of high qualify in format,

Thank you for your devotion and sacrifice in this field.
God bless you.

Ockhyun

#2 Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:40 AM

Thank you, sir!

I like both programs a lot. Both programs have their niche audiences. I founded and, for nearly a decade, ran a technology investments business. So, I'm used to looking down the road for what might be, what will probably be, and for potential. I see tremendous potential with theWord for the younger generations--the one that likes more options, more features, more buttons. Starting, configuring, and maintaining a website like this requires a huge investment of time. But I'm willing to "bet" on software I like. To date, there's been two Bible software I've felt were worthy of that kind of investment.

I'm excited about the new hybrid format in beta for TheWord. It combines a book and a commentary, so that a book's sentences can synchronize with the Bible like a commentary. This will be excellent to avoid force-fitting certain material in into commentary format when it really doesn't fit.

#3 DoctorDaveT

theWord Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

Hey, Josh,

congratulations on starting the new site. I'm sure it's going to be great!
Dave
for more modules visit www.DoctorDaveT.com
I also have MySword Modules

#4 dartmaster644

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

God just keeps opening the doors ....to the study,and understanding of His precious word ! What wonderful day this is today !!

Dartmaster644

#5 James Rice

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hey Josh,

Great site and God's blessings upon your endeavors.

#6 Peter Pellerin

• Moderators
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Josh, excited about the new site.

I hope that it will encourage theWord users to make more modules that take advantage of the unique features of theWord.

#7 Scribe

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Lovin it! already.

Thank You, may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be upon those that visit and on those that assist in the furtherance of this site.
Scribe

#8 engellion

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

Great site Josh.

It is very attractive and easy to use.

Blessings,
Paul.

#9 alienstranger

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

What a find this site is! Some of the commentaries that are in boxes since our last move are now on my computer. I've used eSword for years, but I think I may be switching over the TheWord. My only problem is that there are a few eSword modules I can't live without, and I haven't yet found equivilents for TheWord yet.

But thank you over and over for this site!

Randy A. in Oregon
(Alias Alienstranger)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 48 user(s)