Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/wordmodules/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 975 Testimony of Yeshua (New Testament) is by a cult - theWord Modules

- - - - -

Testimony of Yeshua (New Testament) is by a cult

2 replies to this topic

#1 holypig316

Liking theWord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

You should know that the "Testimony of Yeshua (New Testament) Complete Set" Module is written by a Cult that rejects the Trinity. I think it should be removed. If you go out to his site under the Articles tab you will see that he is a member of the COD cult and he rejects the Personage of the Holy Spirit. - http://www.cogwriter.com/two.htm. If his theology is from Satan (And Paul says that is where it comes from because it is ANOTHER GOSPEL) then can anything he posts be trusted???????

According to the Restricted Theology section the rules of this site are:

Please do not upload material promoting, advocating, or proselytizing:
The Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Society.
Islam
Other material that denies the deity of Jesus Christ.

This cult denies the Deity of the Holy Spirit which I believe is just as evil as any of the doctrines of Demons from the Watchtower.

#2 Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

I removed this translation from both sites. Thanks for pointing it out. If I weren't busy with Lange's update, I would dig deeper.

But Peter's already dug deep enough to see this isn't worth having. I imagine the more you dig, the more you'll find on this one--like a rabbit hole. That's the way these translations tend to be, in my experience. Thanks for pointing it out.

John 14:16 I’ll ask My Father, and He’ll give you another Redeemer [1] , and “she” [2] will be with you forever. T

John 20:28 Thomas replied, “My Master and my Aloha!

There is another good one... Master is ok, but Theos translated as Aloha? What is that?

#3 LovetheBible

New to the website

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:44 AM

There is another good one... Master is ok, but Theos translated as Aloha? What is that?

Aloha is Aramaic for God similar to Elohim is Hebrew for God or Allah is Arabic for God (apparently Christians call God Allah in Arabic too.)

Edited by LovetheBible, 12 February 2019 - 01:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 134 user(s)